Sales Account Manager Internship
Joomag is the leader in the digital publishing industry with over 700,000 publishers onboard. We are seeking a highly motivated intern to join our team. The right candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as an enthusiasm to identify and secure business opportunities. This position will involve meeting sales objectives, managing sales pipeline, participation in various sales-related projects, as well as developing new sales opportunities. This position can potentially turn into a full-time, paid position.
- Identify sales targets and leads through inbound and outbound opportunities.
- Communicate with current and potential clients daily.
- Manage sales cycles using CRM and database tools.
- Successfully identify challenges customers face, and demonstrate how Joomag can help achieve the customer’s goals
- Implement sales strategies on innovative new ways to gain more customers
- Communicate effectively with external, internal teams and partners about project activities, initiatives, goals and objectives
- Build a deep and solid understanding of Joomag, the market, and industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or related fields preferred
- 0 – 3 years B2B or B2C sales experience preferred
- Experience with selling SaaS products or solutions is a plus
- The desire to grow and improve – both professionally and personally
- A good sense of humor
- Basic knowledge of CRM and Helpdesk systems - preferred
- Potential for Permanent Full-Time Position, which would include:
- Medical/Vision/Dental Plans
- Perks! Monthly Happy Hours and Convention/Expo Attendance Opportunities